- Preparation time: 15 min.
- Cooking time: 12-15 min.
- Yield: 4 servings
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) butter
- 1 Nagano pork tenderloin, cut into 1-cm slices (approx. 1/2 in.)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 16 oyster mushrooms
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Pineau des Charentes
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 35% cream
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Heat butter in a non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Cook the pork for 3-4 min. Remove from heat and set aside.
In the same saucepan, sauté the green onion and oyster mushrooms for 4-5 min. Remove from heat and keep warm. Add the Pineau des Charentes and thyme; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Allow to reduce, stirring, for 3-4 min. Stir in cream.
Add the pork, green onion and oyster mushrooms; heat for 1 min. Season to taste. Place medallions on a bed of oyster mushrooms and serve.